Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DAILY CREATIVITY - day 1



Here's my boy.  He comes from two crazy creative parents.  Over the last week, his world has become MUCH bigger - or more specifically - his perception of his world got bigger.  Things are beginning to have context.  He is anticipating a specific result when he sees a specific thing unfold.  It gets boring pretty fast.  He wants to touch and chew on every new thing he sees.  If he's already chewed on it....well, meh.

We live in a small house.  He thinks he's seen it all so I've been parousing Pintrest, looking for fun stuff for him.  Today I made finger paint....well, sort of.  Cornstarch, water and natural food coloring.  Good times :)

Here's the link: http://theimaginationtree.com/2011/03/homemade-edible-finger-paint-recipe.html  <---- this says it's edible.  Just because you can eat it doesn't mean you should. 


I also made my second batch of cold process soap.
The scent is different than I intended, but it's nice...like the molded chocolate orange I got from my father every year for Christmas.  It's also MUCH prettier than my first cold process soap attempt yesterday:


No comments:

Post a Comment