Monday, January 20, 2014

DAILY CREATIVITY ~ day 20


Here is the Winter Mint soap I made yesterday evening.  

I've been experimenting with creating infusions from spices.  The pink is from a madder root infusion I made a couple of days ago, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I will play around with the colors a bit more in the next batch but I consider this batch a soap success.

I must admit that I am smitten with bath bombs.  I've never tried one before testing one out that I made last week.  Now I get it.  They're awesome.  I'm not a fan of the giant round bombs.  It, frankly, seems a bit much.  Last night, I broke one of my giant bomb cakes in half and I still would have been satisfied with a bit less...so I decided to make little 1 oz fizzy bath truffles dredged in epsom salt.
I have settled on these for my bath bomb offerings.  Whenever I open a storefront, I'm gonna have giant jars filled with these little shimmery lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment