Friday, January 17, 2014

DAILY CREATIVITY ~ day 17

 Here are the bath bombs.

One thing you may not know about me is, once I started doing design work for my husband's sign company, I have become smitten with promotional material.  I love seeing other small craft businesses nail it.  It is intimidating and inspiring at the same time.  I decided to up my game with the soaps (like the photo above).  So, this is what I created today:

The giant white vinyl sticker (scraps from hubby's shop) I adhered to the work bench is PERFECT. It scatters the fluorescent shop light beautifully.  I could have let you think I have full spectrum diffused lighting on stands or that there was a south facing window nearby, but that's not nearly as exciting as getting a great look from vinyl and fluorescent lights :)

I'm gonna whip out a batch of Hot August Nights soap tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment